Aspen Power Catamarans is a premium boat builder building power catamarans from 28’ to 40’. We are currently looking for a career minded individual to fill a mechanic position in our service department. The ideal candidate is able to perform tasks such as oil changes, battery replacements, electronics installs and more. They love to find the problem and solve it once. They are able to communicate with owners honestly and track hours for accurate invoicing.
Preferred applicants are problem solvers who have experience with a wide range of tools.
Aspen will provide on the job training for apprentice level candidates.
- 2 – 8 years proven experience in marine service highly desired, RV or automotive could apply.
- Experience with 12V wiring, 120V wiring and marine electrical and plumbing.
- Experience in oil changes, gear box oil changes, bilge pump replacement and shaft alignments.
- Familiar with industry-standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Must have competent, organized hand tools for above.
- Must follow all safety standards and procedures.
- Marine electronics installations desirable.
Pay range : $22 – $37 (DOE – depending on experience)
40 hours in 4 ½ days with Friday afternoons off.
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life Insurance, 401K Retirement plan with company matching, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, Performance bonuses.
Aspen is a smoke-free, drug free workplace.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work location: 74% at factory, 25% at local marinas